Initial Speakers Announced for CWC World LNG & Gas Series: Asia Pacific Summit
The initial line-up for 2017 has been announced:
- Hiroki Sato, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Fuel Transactions Officer, JERA Co., Inc.
- Darshan Hiranandani, CEO, H Energy
- Wapu Sonk, Managing Director, Kumul Petroleum Holdings Ltd.
- Ajay Singh, Head of Strategy and Commercial, JAPEX
- Andrew Walker, VP Strategy, Cheniere Marketing Ltd.
- Richard Nelson, Partner, King & Spalding
- Stéphane Maillard, General Manager South East Asia, GTT
- Patrick Janssens, Vice President Global Gas Solutions, ABS
- Jason Feer, Head of Business Intelligence, Poten & Partners
- Pat Roberts, Managing Director, LNG-Worldwide Ltd.
View the 2017 Preview here: http://asiapacific.cwclng.com/2017-agenda/
Now in its ninth year, the most established and highly-regarded LNG Summit in Asia Pacific returns to Singapore. Bringing together the key LNG buyers and sellers from across the globe, the Summit provides the perfect platform to network and do deals with key decision makers. This year we return once again on 19-22 September 2017 to Singapore – the heart of the energy industry, making it easier to access the key players in your business. Back in its rightful place taking place alongside the Singapore Grand Prix, known for the F1’s first ever night race, visitors can come to the emerging LNG hub of Asia-Pacific to meet the key buyers, sellers and traders in the region and find out the answers to some of the industry’s most burning questions.
Returning for 2017:
- Singapore LNG Terminal Site Visit
- LNG Trading Exchange
- LNG Asia Pacific Aard Evening & Dinner
- Interactive Polling with the LNG Asia App
2017 Sponsors Include: http://asiapacific.cwclng.com/2017-sponsors/