DIGITAL SHIP MARITIME CIO FORUM MARSEILLE WILL TAKE PLACE ON 4TH APRIL WITH THE FOCUS ON DIGITALISATION IN SHIPPING
Identifying opportunities for growth is critical to all businesses, and especially so in such an integral industry as shipping. Staying ahead of the innovation curve is key to this development, with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of this changing landscape.
With this in mind, Digital Ship is pleased to be heading to the shores of the Mediterranean, to the famous maritime city of Marseille, for our first Maritime CIO Forum Med, where the focus is on how to harness these opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions all these advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Through four key sessions, we will ask how the industry is responding to change and investigate what technology and digital transformation can do for us. Plus, Roundtable Sessions and a closing Networking Reception kindly sponsored by Marlink – open to all conference participants.
Session 1: The Maritime Satcom Summit
Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
Session 2: Managing Maritime Cyber Resilience
A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
Session 3: Special Focus Session – Blockchain and its impact on the Maritime Industry
Where do we see the priorities and opportunities and how do we explore them?
Session 4: The iShipping Revolution How big data, IoT and analytics are bringing about a shift in smart operations - how can we harness digitalisation to deliver innovation and opportunity?
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Jaap van den Hoogen, Board Member UMF (Union Maritime et Fluviale de Marseille-Fos) and CEO, MGI (Marseille Gyptis International)
- William Biegun, Head of Vessel Systems – CMA Ships Solutions, CMA Ships, CMA CGM Group
- Jean-Louis Cambert, CIO, Ponant
- Dimitris A. Makris, IT Manager, Andriaki Shipping Co. Ltd
- Katerina Raptaki, IT Manager, Navios
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
- Eric Hoogenbosch, Director of Retail, Inmarsat Maritime
- Giampiero Soncini, Director, Volaris Marine Division
- Geoffroy Stern, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
- Ulf Siwe, Communications Officer - STM Validation Project, Swedish Maritime Administration
- Ole-Kristian Sivertsen, VP Of Cruise Business, Global Eagle Entertainment
- Mary Etienne, Business Development Director, OEM and IOT Solutions, Dell EMC
- Manuel Valero, Sales Manager Europe, Telenor Satellite
- Antoine Lisse, Europe West Regional Sales Manager, Marlink
- Andrew Webster, Partner, JLT Specialty
- Julián Seseña Navarro, President, Holistic Innovation Institute & Spanish Representative, Global VSAT Forum (GVF)
- Thanos Pappas, Researcher, IT Specialist, Laboratory for Maritime Transport, National Technical University of Athens
- Dallas Kasaboski, Analyst, Market Research, and Consulting, Northern Sky Research, NSR
- Maurice Meehan, Transport and Logistics Lead, BSR
- Deanna MacDonald, Co-Founder and CEO, Blockchain Labs for Open Collaboration (BLOC)
- Dominique Lebreton, Director for Audits, Projects and Business Development, MGI (Marseille Gyptis International)
with more speakers to be announced
Event Website: http://www.marseille.thedigitalship.com/
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 17 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
+ 44 7956 965 857 |email: [email protected] | www.thedigitalship.com