AIDA Cruises - Germany
In the beginning, there was the idea of a holiday at sea beyond the classic cruise, with absolutely no traditions or conventions. Traveling with the first club cruiser of its kind was to be both active and casual at the same time. This was something completely new on the sea travel market, and was observed with curiosity by all our competitors. The success story of this form of holiday took its course with the ship that is today AIDAcara in 1996. As a combined tour operator and shipping company, AIDA Cruises operates and markets fascinating holidays on water to destinations like the Mediterranean, Canaries, North and Baltic Sea, the Caribbean and Middle America. AIDA Cruises is Germanyâ€™s number one in terms of sales and passengers.
The company consistently sets new and unusual trends for holidaying at sea. The fleet today consists of six club cruisers: AIDAcara, AIDAvita, AIDAaura, AIDAdiva, AIDAbella and AIDAluna. The Meyer shipyard in Germany has been commissioned to build four new AIDA ships for delivery in spring 2010, 2011 and 2012. The ships of the AIDA fleet are operated according to high ISPS and ISM quality, environmental and safety standards. Personal and environmental safety is the foremost priority of the company. To ensure satisfied guests and the highest quality, AIDA Cruises uses professional quality assurance systems.
Our Fleet Name:
- AIDAluna Shipyard: MEYER Werft GmbH Delivered: 2009 Length: 252 m Beam: 32,2 m DWT: 69.203 GT Draft: 7,3 m Decks: 13
- AIDAbella Shipyard: MEYER Werft GmbH Delivered: 2009 Length: 252 m Beam: 32,2 m DWT: 69.203 GT Draft: 7,3 m Decks: 13
- AIDAdiva Shipyard: MEYER Werft GmbH Delivered: 2009 Length: 252 m Beam: 32,2 m DWT: 69.203 GT Draft: 7,3 m Decks: 13 Name:
- AIDAaura Shipyard: AKER MTW Werft GmbH Delivered: 2003 Length: 202,85 m Beam: 28,1 m DWT: 42.289 GT Draft: 6,2 m Decks: 12
- AIDAvita Shipyard: AKER MTW Werft GmbH Delivered: 2002 Length: 202,85 m Beam: 28,1 m DWT: 42.289 GT Draft: 6,2 m Decks: 12
- AIDAcara Shipyard: KVAERNER MASA-YARDS Delivered: 1996, backfitting 2005 Length: 193,3 m Beam: 27,6 m DWT: 38.557 GT Draft: 6,0 m Decks: 11
More information about job on AIDA Cruises you can find here
Login to see details