Abu Dhabi National Tanker Co. - United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi National Tanker Co (ADNATCO) was established in 1975 for the transportation of petroleum products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
ADNATCO owns and operates a fleet of oil tankers, a molten sulphur carrier and two Ro-Ro (Roll on – Roll off) vessels. The company is involved in the marine transportation of petroleum products and the bulk transportation of sulphur. Since 2002, it has transported polyethylene produced by ADNOC’s petrochemicals subsidiary Borouge from its plant in Ruwais to global markets.
ADNATCO took delivery of 15 new ships in 2010 and 2011, expanding its fleet to a total of 22 ships varying between bulk carriers, chemical and products tankers and Ro-Ro vessels.
ADNATCO is certified by Lloyd’s to the ISM Code (International Safety Management), the ISO 9001 (Quality Standards) and the ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standards).
In 2009, the company’s supporting services were merged with NGSCO under the umbrella of one management. The merger boosted both companies position and created a pool of versatile and experienced manpower in preparation for the expansion stage.
To become the leading marine transportation company in the world
To carry out a safe, efficient and environmentally responsive transportation of cargo by sea; meeting ADNOC and its Group of Companies requirements and providing excellent service to our customers.
- Commitment to excellence - We strive to achieve superior standards of safety, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Openness - Our communications and decisions are transparent and encourage participation and engagement.
- Clear roles and responsibilities - Our people understand their role and how they contribute to the success of the company.
- People - We work and manage in a collaborative style and encourage individual and team initiative and creativity.
- Teamwork - We maximize the talents and contributions of individuals by focusing on team goals and collective accountability.
- Integrity - We embrace truthfulness and treat everyone with dignity and respect. We seek the highest standards of behavior, including honesty, trust and fairness in all aspects of our work.
Login to see details